# For eps8266 AT firmware
- httpPost (opens new window) A simple demo for http post.
- hardwareSerialMonitor (opens new window) this demo is same with serialMonitor. It's based HardwareSerial Serial1.
- searchBaudRate (opens new window) this comes handy if you forgot the correct baud rate of your ESP8266. It loops through the common baud rates, sends an empty AT command, the detects the correct baud rate by checking the result. Thanks ray for the sketch.
# For espduino library from Tuan PM
The espduino library works perfectly with Cactus Micro Rev2. You should upload the espduino firmware (opens new window) to the esp8266 module.
Please follow the wiki How to made Cactus Micro R2 as ESP8266 programmer.
- The following example (opens new window) in C uses the REST interface with a secure SSL configuration to exchange AP configuration with the onboard ESP8266. The sketch updates the status every 60 seconds in the IoTLink dashboard. - Click "Examples" at the page
- Tutorial Cactus Micro Rev2 DHT11 (new)
- thingspeak.ino (opens new window) Example read DHT11 and send to thingspeak.com
- mqtt.ino (opens new window) Example for MQTT client
- rest.ino (opens new window) Example for RESTful client
- pushbullet.ino (opens new window) Example send pushbullet push notification
- Github for espduino (opens new window)
- TOI firmware (opens new window) It turns an Arduino into a tiny integrated web server within its own wifi network, or within an existing one.