# For eps8266 AT firmware
- httpPostopen in new window A simple demo for http post.
- hardwareSerialMonitoropen in new window this demo is same with serialMonitor. It's based HardwareSerial Serial1.
- searchBaudRateopen in new window this comes handy if you forgot the correct baud rate of your ESP8266. It loops through the common baud rates, sends an empty AT command, the detects the correct baud rate by checking the result. Thanks ray for the sketch.
# For espduino library from Tuan PM
The espduino library works perfectly with Cactus Micro Rev2. You should upload the espduino firmwareopen in new window to the esp8266 module.
Please follow the wiki How to made Cactus Micro R2 as ESP8266 programmer.
- The following exampleopen in new window in C uses the REST interface with a secure SSL configuration to exchange AP configuration with the onboard ESP8266. The sketch updates the status every 60 seconds in the IoTLink dashboard. - Click "Examples" at the page
- Tutorial Cactus Micro Rev2 DHT11 (new)
- thingspeak.inoopen in new window Example read DHT11 and send to thingspeak.com
- mqtt.inoopen in new window Example for MQTT client
- rest.inoopen in new window Example for RESTful client
- pushbullet.inoopen in new window Example send pushbullet push notification
- Github for espduinoopen in new window
- TOI firmwareopen in new window It turns an Arduino into a tiny integrated web server within its own wifi network, or within an existing one.