← Wireless iBeacon Receiver Main Page
The device only support 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi AP, 5G not support.
Configure with Wi-Fi with default profile
The receiver will try to connect WiFi hotspot that SSID = hello and password = 12345678.
- Turn on the "personal hotsport mode" for your mobile
- Change the SSID = hello and password = 12345678
- Power on the receiver
- Access the IP with browser if the receiver connected to your mobile
Configure the Wi-Fi by AP mode (Need open the casing)
The SmartConfig sometime does not work. There's another method to configure the Wi-Fi parameter. The steps will turn the device to AP mode, it need open the casing and make some wires.
- Open the casing
- Short the jumper near the label "Config Mode" on the PCB.
- Power on the receiver, it will work at AP mode
- Check the Wi-Fi AP "mysimplelink", connect to it
- Open the url http://192.168.1.1 if Wi-Fi connected. You can configure the parameters for Wi-Fi now.
- Please open the jumper after configure