We are aware of the fact that there are some issues with iBeacons being detected with iOS 7.1 and 7.1.1.
If you can't detect iBeacons on your iPhone with iOS 7.1(.1) please try the following:
1. Shut down and restart - some people have reported that this is all that was needed to fix their device after the iOS 7.1 upgrade.
2. Toggle Bluetooth OFF and back ON - Swipe up to access Control Center and tap the Bluetooth icon, wait at least 30 seconds, then toggle it back on. This can often repair a device which is experiencing connection issues.
3. Kill (force quit) the offending app - Start by double clicking Home to launch the multitasking cards interface. Touch and hold the card for the app, then toss it up and away. This will force the app to quit and it will be fully reloaded the next time the app is opened.
4. Clear and reset your Bluetooth device pairing - Go to Settings>Bluetooth and tap on the (i) icon for the offending device. Tap on Forget this Device. Now you should be able to re-add and re-pair the Bluetooth hardware to your device."
5. Some people have reported that reinstalling the app helped.