ABSniffer 528 is based on Nordic's NRF52832 -- The most powerful BLE module.
- Built in USB Serial converter CP2104
- Uses the fancy Nordic NRF52832 chipset
- Optional Command to scan BLE device advertisement data (if loaded custom firmware)
If you want to reprogram this devices you must use a J-Link.
- ARM Cortex M4F (with HW floating point acceleration) running at 64MHz
- 512KB flash and 64KB SRAM
- Built in USB Serial converter
- USB 2.0 full speed support
- Bluetooth Low Energy compatible 2.4GHz radio (Details available in the nRF52832 product specification)
- 1.7v to 3.3v operation with internal linear and DC/DC voltage regulators
- Measures 61mm x 19mm x 8mm with case
The pins for re-programming. These five pins are in same line. You can re-programming the usb dongle with 1.27mm 5 pin header.
About Default Firmware ABSniffer
The ABSniffer firmware provide the features to scan advertisement data from BLE device nearby. It's preloaded with ABSniffer 528. It has better performance than previous ABSniffer. It can get 100+ BLE advertisement data per second.
See more about AT Commands For ABSniffer 528