Cactus Micro Tutorial
From Wiki for April Brother
- Install Driver For Windows
- How to fix the http post bug for Cactus Micro
- How to change the serial port for Cactus Micro
- How to made Cactus Micro as ESP8266 programmer
- TOI firmware It turns an Arduino into a tiny integrated web server within its own wifi network, or within an existing one.
- httpPost A simple example for how to make http post. Please refer the blog for more detail.
- searchBaudRate this comes handy if you forgot the correct baud rate of your ESP8266. It loops through the common baud rates, sends an empty AT command, the detects the correct baud rate by checking the result. Thanks ray for the sketch.
- serialMonitor this demo allows you to send AT commands to ESP8266 through a Serial monitor. Use this demo to experiment with all the AT commands available for ESP8266. It's based SoftwareSerial.
- hardwareSerialMonitor this demo is same with serialMonitor. It's based HardwareSerial Serial1.
- Arduino Wifi Temperature Logger