Cactus Micro Rev2
Cactus Micro is our integrated developement board, we have mixed Arduino with WIFI into a single board. It is targeted for makers to develop low power Internet-Of-Things (IoT) projects quickly and easily.
The micro-controller unit (MCU) is Atmel ATmega32U4 and the WIFI chip is ESP8266.
The revision 2 keep the same size with rev1. But use hardware serial port Serial1 as default option. It also added some jumpers for connect esp8266 GPIO. For some case such as I2C.
- Built-in ESP8266 WIFI module
- ATmega32U4 running at 3.3V/8MHz
- Supported under Arduino IDE v1.0.6
- On-Board micro-USB connector for programming
- 4 x 10-bit ADC pins
- 12 x Digital I/Os (5 are PWM capable)
- Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections
|Wireless Chip||ESP8266 (ESP-03)|
|Input Voltage|| 5V (USB) |
Note: Use either one power source at a time, otherwise you will damage the board.
|Flash Memory||32KB (of which 4 KB used by bootloader)|
|Dimensions||1.3 x 0.7"|