The BlueDuino Rev2 is an Arduino compatible microcontroller development board based on the ATmega32U4 IC with Bluetooth 4.0. a.k.a. Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), built in. Just plug in the board and your ready to start programming! It's the easiest way to get Bluetooth 4.0 in your project!
- Built-in CC2540 BLE module
- ATmega32U4 running at 3.3V/8MHz
- Supported under Arduino IDE 1.0.6
- On-Board micro-USB connector for programming
- 4 x 10-bit ADC pins
- 12 x Digital I/Os (5 are PWM capable)
- Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections
- Application BLE sensor/iBeacon simulation/iBeacon sniffer
|Input Voltage|| 5V (USB) |
Note: Use either one power source at a time, otherwise you will damage the board.
|Flash Memory||32KB (of which 4 KB used by bootloader)|
|Dimensions||1.3 x 0.7"|