From Wiki for April Brother
- Based on TI CC2541 with 256K Flash, 8K RAM.
- Multiple sensor applications in one device: Vibration Alert, Garage Door Alert, Light Sensor Alert, iBeacon.
- Compatible with Bluetooth Low Energy Single & Dual mode devices.
- Custom build options to populate only required features to reduce overall cost.
- Embedded Bluetooth Stack Protocols and Services include: GAP, GATT, SMP, ATT, L2CAP, BAS, DIS, IAS, LLS,TPS. As well as custom profiles for accelerometer, light and over the air updates.
- Minimum Systems requirements: iPhone 4s, iPad 3, and iPad mini.
- 3-Axis, 12-bit accelerometer with selectable range of ±2,4,8,16g (LIS3DH)
- 16-bit light sensor with selectable resolution and range of 1k,4k,16k,64k (ISL29023)
- 2 push buttons and 2 LEDs
- CR2450 coin battery holder
- Software adjustable transmitter power (-23dBm to 0dBm) for short to long range applications.
- Ultra low power consumption: 18.2mA 0dB TX, RX down to 17.9mA, 1uA sleep w/timer, and 0.5uA deep sleep.
- Firmware updates Over-the-Air (OTA).
- Easily configured to advertise as iBeacons to support immediate, near, and far proximity ranges.
- Light sensor value update per 10 seconds
- Accelerometer value update per second
Resource For User